*This is a temporary, contract-based position*
Times10 is a full service creative agency that delivers comprehensive campaign services to fortune 500 companies. Our office, although casual and fun loving, is highly focused. Our diverse clients range from high profile individuals to fast-growing restaurant chains, from multinational corporations to local powerhouses.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced WebGL developer to help build 3D product renders and visualisations for a leading athletic brand. You will work with the Design and Development teams to help bring these product renders to life for the web.
- Agency experience is HIGHLY PREFERRED.
- Expert with WebGL and relevant frameworks (Babylon.js, three.js, etc)
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Strong communication skills, as you’ll be presenting work and defending decisions to the team
- A team player who can collaborate with engineers, designers, and other cross-functional teams
- Takes ownership of tasks and drives tasks through to completion
You will be concepting and designing a 3D tour of an athletic footwear product for a web-friendly format. You will develop a 3D experience in Three.js, ensuring its compatibility across browsers and devices. The finished product would ideally be optimized to be low in file size, yet fast in performance to target mobile devices.
Job Type: Temp, by ContractApply Now