Times10 is a full service creative agency that delivers comprehensive campaign services to fortune 500 companies. Our office, although casual and fun loving, is highly focused. Our diverse clients range from high profile individuals to fast-growing restaurant chains, from multinational corporations to local powerhouses. The ideal candidate realizes that social media represents an integral piece of an integrated marketing strategy. She or he is passionate about social media and believes in its power to influence behavior and drive sales and visibility. The Social Media Strategist/Growth Hacker is a responsible for assisting in developing and executing a clearly defined social media strategy in a manner that supports marketing & customer support initiatives while increasing brand equity and online awareness. This position is responsible for evaluating, planning, organizing, managing, and contributing to all social media channels in an effort to achieve corporate objectives while ensuring a consistent marketing message and strengthening our position in the market.
- Analyze and evaluate both existing and potential social media activities and strategies.
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness.
- Identify, interpret, and capitalize on social media trends.
- Plan, manage, coordinate and execute all social media programs & initiatives.
- Develop unique value propositions, business partnerships, and social media programs that are targeted toward key customer segments.
- Achieve targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of social media tactics and programs.
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of social media programs and implement improvements as required.
- Participate and initiate online conversations across a variety of channels.
- Educate and prepare key messaging and presentation material for clients.
- Measure the success of social media activities and report the results to the Director of Social Media and the Agency’s CEO.
- Use social listening tools to monitor online conversations.
- Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule.
- A track record of performance; Excellent in meeting and surpassing targets and objectives.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and research skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills a must.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of technology, search tools, new trends and the latest in social media innovation.
- Must excel at online research, possess excellent writing skills and have the ability to create editorial content at a moment’s notice.
- Prior experience in advertising, public relations, and online marketing a must.
- Applicant must be proficient with Microsoft Office products; Proficient with social media tools such as Trello, Hootsuite, etc.
- Applicant must have the ability to integrate social media into broader marketing campaigns.
- Must have the ability to identify threats and opportunities within the user generated content space and make quick decisions.
- Experience in integrating content into multiple social distribution channels.
- Proven track record of listening & engaging with the online community and acting on their behalf.
- Stay current with the latest technologies, trends in social media, and implement new growth strategies.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of marketing campaigns and events, and provide recommendations that drive optimizations across channels.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years
- Social Media: 3 years