*This position is a contract position that may develop into a full-time role*
Times10 is a full service creative agency that delivers comprehensive campaign services to fortune 500 companies. Our office, although casual and fun loving, is highly focused. Our diverse clients range from high profile individuals to fast-growing restaurant chains, from multinational corporations to local powerhouses.
The Retail Visual Designer will collaborate with our in-house team of creatives, account managers, copywriters, and fellow designers to deliver global and localized graphic content for retail spaces. The ideal candidate will have experience designing editorial content and can create within an existing design aesthetic. The ideal candidate will also have a personal stake in the quality, execution, and outcome of these retail visuals across multiple markets and platforms. 3D modeling/rendering/CAD experience is also required.
- Be creative, innovative and imaginative through execution of Visual Merchandising spaces.
- Execute visual standards according to company directives and approved aesthetic direction.
- Maintain and present visual displays in an influential manner.
- Produce quality work in a consistent, timely and organized manner.
- Update/maintain showroom as directed by new receipts and seasonal changes
- Assist with special events and promotions
- Experience with 3D modeling/renders/CAD is required.
- 6+ years agency or in-house designer experience.
- Deep understanding of typography for print, web, and mobile.
- Strong communication skills, with experience presenting to multiple teams and senior leadership.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and drives to solutions across teams.
- Multi-tasker who works efficiently under pressure, maintaining focus on the details.
- Synthesizes complex information into simple design solutions.
- Proficient on the latest Mac OS X and iOS platforms.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Working knowledge of the current iWork suite (Pages, Keynote, Numbers) is a plus.
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills.
Compensation: Depending on experience
Job Type: Contract with potential to become Full-TimeApply Now