Times10 is a full service creative agency that delivers comprehensive campaign services to fortune 500 companies. Our office, although casual and fun loving, is highly focused. Our diverse clients range from high profile individuals to fast-growing restaurant chains, from multinational corporations to local powerhouses.
We are seeking an experienced Personal/Executive Assistant to support our CEO. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience, be extremely detail-oriented with a natural ability for organization, communication, and efficiency. Specific duties include answering and screening calls, scheduling, coordinating and maintaining appointments/meetings, maintaining files, booking travel arrangements/reservations, and coordinating all other special projects.
*Additional hours and occasional nights/weekends expected.
**Agency experience is REQUIRED.
- Manage all aspects of CEO’s calendar: answer phones, orchestrate calendars and meeting schedules.
- Prepares documents such as reports from the Finance Manager, correspondence and meeting notes.
- Coordinates travel, hotel accommodations, and car services, including all other necessary arrangements associated with travel for CEO.
- Maintains and organizes talent files.
- Orders supplies, books, research materials, etc.
- Proofreads, photocopies, and distributes material.
- Identify new talent and track trends in pop culture.
- Performs other related tasks & special projects as required and directed by CEO.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School degree required. College degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational and written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Mac OS, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Minimum 3 years administrative support experience
- Must have the ability to organize, schedule work effectively and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be trusted with confidential and sensitive information.
All candidates must include a resume to be considered.
Only local candidates will be considered.
Salary: Depending on experience
Job Type: Full-timeApply Now