Times10 is a full service creative agency that delivers comprehensive campaign services to fortune 500 companies. Our office, although casual and fun loving, is highly focused. Our diverse clients range from high profile individuals to fast-growing restaurant chains, from multinational corporations to local powerhouses.
The ideal candidate realizes that paid media represents an integral piece of an integrated marketing strategy. She or he is passionate about digital marketing and believes in its power to influence behavior and drive sales and visibility. The Paid Media Strategist/Growth Hacker will work with the digital team and help lead all paid marketing efforts. The position will develop, execute, optimize and measure paid marketing strategies, initiatives and tactics with a heavy focus on advertising across social media, search engine marketing, mobile marketing, and more.
- Increase integration and measurement of paid media services into Times10’s new and existing client programs.
- Assist CEO and Marketing team in managing relationships with paid media partners including but not limited to Social (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and Search (Google).
- Demonstrate deep professional experience in emerging media, with a clear understanding how to apply tools and technology to infuse innovative digital and social strategies into new and existing work.
- Educate internal peers and external clients on paid media and digital trends
- Build and present concepts and programs, both for clients and for new business proposals and opportunities.
- Develop and monitor paid media plans and budgets for profitability; report status to client and agency management on a regular basis.
- Analyze and evaluate both existing and potential social media activities and strategies.
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness.
- Develop unique value propositions, business partnerships, and social media programs that are targeted toward key customer segments.
- Digital agency experience is a MUST.
- Experience running paid advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Successful track record of building and presenting strategic paid media programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs.
- Solid grasp of social, digital, word-of-mouth marketing, personal and professional experience across the digital and social space, and knowledge of emerging trends and technologies.
- Ability to translate paid media platforms, technologies and metrics into succinct, compelling, conversational language for a variety of audiences.
- A track record of performance; Excellent in meeting and surpassing targets and objectives.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and research skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills a must.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes.
- Experience in integrating content into multiple social distribution channels.
- Stay current with the latest technologies, trends in social media, and implement new growth strategies.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of paid marketing campaigns and events, and provide recommendations that drive optimizations across channels.