Times10 is currently seeking a Junior Project Manager to assist the executive team with the ideation, production, and delivery of the branding, social content production, web/app development, and more. This role will work closely with our Senior Project Manager to ensure that duties are shared across the various departments and tasks are completed efficiently.
The ideal candidate is a driven self-starter who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and apply creative solutions to achieve a common goal. Candidate should also be motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, highly organized and able to work well with various personalities in a high-paced, ever-changing environment. She/he is a strategic thinker and will have significant experience in project management and problem solving.
Candidate should thrive when planning projects and working with project teams. Attention to detail, being comfortable making recommendations when needed and a can-do attitude are a must. The ability to kick off a project, set action items, apply deadlines, and follow up on those deadlines is necessary for this role.
- Assist Sr. Project Manager with client engagements with your project managements skills
- Collaborate with the Design, Development, Photo, Video, and Social departments
- Assist in meetings and discussions to ensure objectives and purpose are achieved during internal meetings and client project calls
- Manage project requirements and scope including timelines/schedules and changes
- Work with management, external customers, executive team, project managers and development to drive the discovery and resolution of project related issues
- Contribute to improvements to enhance the functionality and implementation of product offerings
- Understanding of Project Management fundamentals with at least two years of experience
- Highly ambitious and personable with a team spirit
- Excellent English grammar and language communication, writing skills, and attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Proficiency with iOS
- Ability to interact with high level clients with poise and professionalism
- Must reside in regular commuting distance from Burbank
- Must be able to quickly realign and react to client and project changes
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying complexities and deadlines
- Knowledge of basic QA and reporting analytics principles is a plus
- Knowledge of Teamwork PM software is a plus
Other duties as assigned.