Times10 is a full service creative agency that delivers comprehensive campaign services to fortune 500 companies. Our office, although casual and fun loving, is highly focused. Our diverse clients range from high profile individuals to fast-growing restaurant chains, from multinational corporations to local powerhouses.
This role will work closely with the Senior Copywriter to craft product and project copy for our various clients/projects. These tasks will include (but are not limited to) pitch decks, social posts, website copy, campaign copy, VO scripts, and internal communications. Your copy will help sell Times10’s services and creative executions to our clients.
- Serve as dedicated, strategic writing producer for day-to-day creative and client copy needs and requests while supporting the Sr. Copywriter.
- Participate in creative brainstorming and planning.
- Write original creative copy options across multiple platforms, often under tight turnaround deadlines.
- Build out content calendars.
- Interpret client objectives and feedback into compelling, audience-centric language.
- Produce revised copy options based on client and manager direction and feedback.
- Ensure all deliverables are meeting standards and are in line with the creative direction established.
- Maintain a keen editor’s eye. Strong attention to detail with grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Use working knowledge of AP style guide.
- Refine first passes of writing from other team members.
- Offer copy suggestions, comments, and insights.
- Help develop strategic copy alongside Sr. Copywriter that provide direction to the larger team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Creative Writing or Journalism preferred.
- 3+ years experience in marketing, advertising or social media.
- Excellent short-form writing skills in a variety of voices and tones.
- Solid grammar, editing and proofreading capabilities.
- Willingness to push your craft to keep up with industry movement.
- A natural flare for the unique, the buzzworthy and the culturally relevant.
- Ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively.
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Salary: Depending on experience
Job Type: Full-timeApply Now