Times10 is a full service creative agency that delivers comprehensive campaign services to fortune 500 companies. Our office, although casual and fun loving, is highly focused. Our diverse clients range from high profile individuals to fast-growing restaurant chains, from multinational corporations to local powerhouses.
The Influencer Marketer & Growth Hacker position is responsible for maintaining influencer relations and positive public awareness for a variety of clients’ brands. This position will build strong, commercially viable relationships with the top digital influencers and talent. The ideal candidate has a passion for creators and influencers and understands how to package them into commercial projects that drive social, PR, Experiential and content initiatives for clients. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills (both written and verbal), be hyper-organized and can effectively manage multiple projects at a time. This person will be solutions-oriented and flexible, with an ability to quickly pivot based on brand needs.
- Lead and oversee all influencer campaigns, from ideation and pitching to campaign execution, ensuring timely execution of talent deliverables, client communication and coordination of logistics based on talent contracts.
- Develop programs for influencers and creators across all internal verticals, from content co-creation to offline events, that support brand initiatives, objectives and KPIs.
- Strategically targeting growth opportunities for both the Times10 brand and those of our client base through targeted initiatives and executions.
- Strategically identify talent and influencers for brand campaigns and programs that maximize ROI and achieve campaign KPIs.
- Manage existing and develop new relationships within the digital influencer community (MCN’s, Talent Agencies, Content Creators, Media Platforms, etc.)
- Communicate and evangelize creator network capabilities to internal and external partners at all levels.
- Lead the agency in maintaining an effective understanding of the ever-changing influencer landscape, tools, 3rd party vendors and trends.
- Oversee the creation of client-facing case studies and wrap-up reports after completing brand campaigns and activations, which include any relevant metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in communications, marketing, or public relations preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in PR, social media, or marketing.
- Expertise in social media analytics tools, metrics, and reports.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to connect with individuals and foster long-lasting relationships.
- Experience using various social media platforms.
Ability to work independently and as a team player.Apply Now