Times10 is a full service creative agency that delivers comprehensive campaign services to fortune 500 companies. Our office, although casual and fun loving, is highly focused. Our diverse clients range from high profile individuals to fast-growing restaurant chains, from multinational corporations to local powerhouses.
Times10 is looking for someone with strong producing experience with experiential events. This job requires a high level of artistic focus in conjunction with a high volume of production items that need to get done. The ideal candidate has extensive experience sourcing and managing vendors, venues, and crews. This position will be client-facing on specified programs that require creative insight and production expertise from development through complete execution, managing design and production facets independently with little supervision, including aggressively managing program budgets and timelines and developing/maintaining strong relationships with internal departments and external partners. The Producer is expected to have a strong knowledge of experiential marketing concepts and experience with: integrated marketing events, event production, vendor relations and fabrication.
- Minimum 4 years experience producing experiential or immersive events is A MUST!
- Agency experience is A MUST!
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Proven track record managing multiple projects in a large organization
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong calendar management including deadlines, workback schedules, and meetings.
- Ability to record accurate and in-depth meeting notes.
- Venue Management
- Floor plan layout and flow
- Sourcing vendors
- Negotiating pricing
- Budget Management
- Building spreadsheets and tracking expenses
- Capturing receipts
- Preparing client billing & reconciliations
- Production Management
- Building detailed production schedules
- Tracking calendar deliverables (dates must be met)
- Creating call sheets and runs of show
- Figuring out open loops and plans of attack
- Managing load-in & build crews
- Supervising cleanup