We are seeking a full-time Bookkeeper to manage A/P, A/R, running financial statement reports, cash flow projections, invoicing, payroll, deposits, production budgeting/tracking/billing, and more for two companies currently sharing the same office space. One company is a full service creative agency working with Fortune 500 brands and the other is a popular streetwear brand. Duties will be split between the two entities, equal to one full-time position managing the finances for both. The ideal candidate understands that a positive result should not be gained at the expense of a quality process.
EXPERIENCE WITH BUSINESS TAX FILINGS AND AUDITS IS A PLUS.
An accounting degree (accredited collegiate accounting certificate or Bachelors in Accounting) is preferred as well as 3+ years of experience as a full charge bookkeeper. We will consider less experience for an otherwise stellar candidate.
Must be an expert with Quickbooks Online and have a working knowledge of Excel and Mac systems.
Day-to-day responsibilities include the following:
- Accounts payable management (invoice entry, vendor statement review)
- Bookkeeping duties (data entry, sales tax payments, bank reconciliation, journal entry preparation, financial statement preparation)
- Managing cash flow projections and expenditure reports for the CEO
- Creating and tracking A/P and A/R reports for the CEO
- Weekly payroll
- Bill payments
- Knowledge transfer and skill development (working with company president to improve workflow efficiencies and self-development to acquire additional skills through research/ongoing training for advancement)
The position will be full-time. Agency hours are 9AM-6PM, M-F. Though additional hours may be required based on work volume. Salary is negotiable but DOE.
Interested? Send us your resumé and come join our incredible team!Apply Now