wanna work with us?
Times10 is a creative agency comprised of a talented team of innovators. We’ve made a name for ourselves with our noteworthy clientele and cutting-edge campaigns. The Times10 culture is bold, original and diverse. We’re constantly growing and looking for new talent to join our team. We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages. Let’s not forget to mention our theater, ping-pong table and great snacks.
Want to work for us? We don’t blame you.
Send your resume our way if you think you’d make a good fit.
We are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer for the graphic design department. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience, be a creative and talented mind, detail-oriented with a clean and modern design aesthetic. Candidate must be a highly efficient designer with strong typographic/layout skills.
Agency experience is highly preferred.
- Expert proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a graphic design related field, with strong emphasis in both print and digital form.
- Email campaigns and HTML/CSS a plus
- Impressive portfolio that highlights print, digital, & typography work
- Must be focused on attention to detail
- Demonstrates creation of cutting-edge, original design solutions on rigorous deadlines
- Knowledge of UI/ UX Design is a plus
- Experience using user-flow & wireframing tools such as InvisionApp are a plus
- The design, layout and formatting of materials – both print and digital.
- Designing marketing collateral, decks, logos, web banners, proposals, and social media assets.
All candidates must include a resume and a link to your portfolio to be considered.
Only local candidates will be considered.
Salary: Depending on experience
Job Type: Full-timeSee More Apply Now
We are seeking a full-time Bookkeeper to manage A/P, A/R, running financial statement reports, cash flow projections, invoicing, payroll, deposits, production budgeting/tracking/billing, and more for two companies currently sharing the same office space. One company is a full service creative agency working with Fortune 500 brands and the other is a popular streetwear brand. Duties will be split between the two entities, equal to one full-time position managing the finances for both. The ideal candidate understands that a positive result should not be gained at the expense of a quality process.
EXPERIENCE WITH BUSINESS TAX FILINGS AND AUDITS IS A PLUS.
An accounting degree (accredited collegiate accounting certificate or Bachelors in Accounting) is preferred as well as 3+ years of experience as a full charge bookkeeper. We will consider less experience for an otherwise stellar candidate.
Must be an expert with Quickbooks Online and have a working knowledge of Excel and Mac systems.
Day-to-day responsibilities include the following:
- Accounts payable management (invoice entry, vendor statement review)
- Bookkeeping duties (data entry, sales tax payments, bank reconciliation, journal entry preparation, financial statement preparation)
- Managing cash flow projections and expenditure reports for the CEO
- Creating and tracking A/P and A/R reports for the CEO
- Weekly payroll
- Bill payments
- Knowledge transfer and skill development (working with company president to improve workflow efficiencies and self-development to acquire additional skills through research/ongoing training for advancement)
The position will be full-time. Agency hours are 9AM-6PM, M-F. Though additional hours may be required based on work volume. Salary is negotiable but DOE.
Interested? Send us your resumé and come join our incredible team!See More Apply Now
Influencer Marketer & Growth Hacker
The Influencer Marketer & Growth Hacker position is responsible for maintaining influencer relations and positive public awareness for a variety of clients’ brands. This position will build strong, commercially viable relationships with the top digital influencers and talent. The ideal candidate has a passion for creators and influencers and understands how to package them into commercial projects that drive social, PR, Experiential and content initiatives for clients. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills (both written and verbal), be hyper-organized and can effectively manage multiple projects at a time. This person will be solutions-oriented and flexible, with an ability to quickly pivot based on brand needs.
- Lead and oversee all influencer campaigns, from ideation and pitching to campaign execution, ensuring timely execution of talent deliverables, client communication and coordination of logistics based on talent contracts.
- Develop programs for influencers and creators across all internal verticals, from content co-creation to offline events, that support brand initiatives, objectives and KPIs.
- Strategically targeting growth opportunities for both the Times10 brand and those of our client base through targeted initiatives and executions.
- Strategically identify talent and influencers for brand campaigns and programs that maximize ROI and achieve campaign KPIs.
- Manage existing and develop new relationships within the digital influencer community (MCN’s, Talent Agencies, Content Creators, Media Platforms, etc.)
- Communicate and evangelize creator network capabilities to internal and external partners at all levels.
- Lead the agency in maintaining an effective understanding of the ever-changing influencer landscape, tools, 3rd party vendors and trends.
- Oversee the creation of client-facing case studies and wrap-up reports after completing brand campaigns and activations, which include any relevant metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in communications, marketing, or public relations preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in PR, social media, or marketing.
- Expertise in social media analytics tools, metrics, and reports.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to connect with individuals and foster long-lasting relationships.
- Experience using various social media platforms.
Ability to work independently and as a team player.See More Apply Now
We are looking for an incredibly well-organized Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate has a natural gift for creating schedules, calendars, due dates, milestones, and more as well as the attention-to-detail required to ensure that milestones are met. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of projects’ creative development and production process, ensuring all initiatives are executed on time, on budget and within the established creative guidelines. The position will be based in Burbank, and report directly to the Account Manager.
- 5+ years of media production and project management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of digital/print asset production and post-production, including processes, equipment and software.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Proven track record managing multiple projects in a large organization
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong calendar management including deadlines, workback schedules, and meetings.
- Ability to record accurate and in-depth meeting notes.
- Knowledge of PM software Hive
- Experience sourcing vendors
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Establish scope, production specifications and feasibility for complex, high-value digital, print, photo, video, and social media initiatives.
- Create and maintain production timelines for multiple simultaneous digital video initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to coordinate project kick-offs, check-ins, internal handoffs and final deliveries.
- Manage internal and external resources to ensure milestones are met on a day-to-day basis, communicating schedule changes to ensure consistent team alignment.
- Track project progress and communicate status to stakeholders and visibility partners.
- Attend shoots, as needed, to ensure execution remains in scope and that content aligns with the established creative expectations.
- Assist Account Manager and other internal stakeholders with ongoing process optimization initiatives.
Paid Media Strategist and Growth Hacker
The ideal candidate realizes that paid media represents an integral piece of an integrated marketing strategy. She or he is passionate about digital marketing and believes in its power to influence behavior and drive sales and visibility. The Paid Media Strategist/Growth Hacker will work with the digital team and help lead all paid marketing efforts. The position will develop, execute, optimize and measure paid marketing strategies, initiatives and tactics with a heavy focus on advertising across social media, search engine marketing, mobile marketing, and more.
- Increase integration and measurement of paid media services into Times10’s new and existing client programs.
- Assist CEO and Marketing team in managing relationships with paid media partners including but not limited to Social (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and Search (Google).
- Demonstrate deep professional experience in emerging media, with a clear understanding how to apply tools and technology to infuse innovative digital and social strategies into new and existing work.
- Educate internal peers and external clients on paid media and digital trends
- Build and present concepts and programs, both for clients and for new business proposals and opportunities.
- Develop and monitor paid media plans and budgets for profitability; report status to client and agency management on a regular basis.
- Analyze and evaluate both existing and potential social media activities and strategies.
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness.
- Develop unique value propositions, business partnerships, and social media programs that are targeted toward key customer segments.
- Digital agency experience is a MUST.
- Experience running paid advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Successful track record of building and presenting strategic paid media programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs.
- Solid grasp of social, digital, word-of-mouth marketing, personal and professional experience across the digital and social space, and knowledge of emerging trends and technologies.
- Ability to translate paid media platforms, technologies and metrics into succinct, compelling, conversational language for a variety of audiences.
- A track record of performance; Excellent in meeting and surpassing targets and objectives.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and research skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills a must.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes.
- Experience in integrating content into multiple social distribution channels.
- Stay current with the latest technologies, trends in social media, and implement new growth strategies.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of paid marketing campaigns and events, and provide recommendations that drive optimizations across channels.